- Site Browsing: You browse the website anonymously. We do not require you to identify yourself or reveal any Personal Information while browsing through the website. However, you may not be able to access certain sections of the website or interact with us without supplying us with Personal Information. For instance, you would not be able to transact at the website or make any donations at the website, without providing the website with Personal Information. If you desire to register yourself at the website, you would be required to provide your Personal Information.
- While you are browsing through the website, the website’s operating system may automatically record some general information (“General Information”) about your visit such as:
- the date and time you visit the website, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
- the type of browser you are using (such as Internet Explorer version ‘X’).
- which ‘hit’ it is on the website.
- The General Information is not Personal Information. ISHA OUTREACH’s and ISHA EDUCATION’s tracking system does not record Personal Information about individuals or link this information to any Personal Information collected from you.
- The General Information is used by ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION for statistical analysis, for tracking overall traffic patterns on the website and to gauge the public interest in ISHA OUTREACH and the website. Such General Information may be shared by ISHA OUTREACH with any person, at its sole discretion.
- By signing up for various services or initiatives offered by ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION, the user explicitly authorizes us to collect information based on the user’s usage. The information is used to help provide a better experience to the user and is used as per the user’s specified instructions to make sure that the user is receiving the most relevant and appropriate information at all times.
- Your Personal Information shall be used by the ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION website for sending you emails, features, newsletters, promotional material, surveys, brochures, catalogues, reminders for donations, regular updates on the utilisation of donations by ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION and other updates with an option to not subscribe and unsubscribe from it at any given point of time.
- Your Information shall be used for processing your donations to the various initiatives of ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION and for providing you the receipt for the donations made by you.
- Your Information shall be used for maintaining an internal confidential database of all the Personal Information collected from you and for evaluating and administering the website and ISHA OUTREACH’s and ISHA EDUCATION’s activities, responding to any problems that may arise on the website. The user can also opt to delete all the information he/she has provided by simply requesting the same by an email. All information, without exception, will be deleted in seven working days.
- ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION keeps all the user/Personal Information strictly confidential and this information is secured safely. All relevant information collected through our website “ishaoutreach.org” is handled and used by internal and authorized officials only.
- ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION may provide access to third parties for inter-alia entering and managing Personal Information in its Database, processing your donations, sending emails, which require such third parties to have access to your Personal Information. ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION cannot guarantee that such parties will keep your Personal Information confidential and will not be liable in any manner for any loss of confidentiality attributable to such third parties.
- ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION may share Personal Information with any of persons who are associated with it, including companies and non-governmental organisations affiliated with ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION in any manner. ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION will retain ownership rights over such information and will share only such portions of the Personal Information as it deems fit.
- ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION are not liable in any manner whatsoever for the loss, damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or incidental) or harm caused to you by the misuse of your Personal Information by a third party who is not an employee or is not associated with ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein or any other contract between you and ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION, ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION reserves the right to disclose any Personal Information about you without notice or consent as needed to satisfy any requirement of law, regulation, legal request or legal investigation, to conduct investigations of breaches of law, to protect the website, to protect ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION and it’s property, to fufill your requests, to protect our visitors and other persons and if required by any policy of ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION.
Individuals who join ISHA OUTREACH’s and ISHA EDUCATION’s mailing lists via its website or through its campaigning engagements are added to its email database. ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION does not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
“Cookies” are small amounts of data that a website can send to a web browser on a visitor’s computer. The cookie is stored on a visitor’s computer. A cookie may enable the website holder to track how a visitor navigates through its website and the areas in which they show interest. This is similar to a traffic report: it tracks trends and behaviours, but does not identify individuals. Information gathered may include date and time of visits, pages viewed, time spent at the site, and the site visited just before and just after the website.
Cookies can be set to expire on a specified date after a specific period of time when a transaction has been completed or when a user turns off his/her browser. A cookie that is erased from memory when a visitor’s browser closes is called a “session” cookie. Cookies that expire based on a time set by the Web server are called “persistent” cookies. Persistent cookies may be used in some cases, for example, to recognize when a visitor returns to a website. The web browser will send the cookie information from the initial visit back to the website. This is useful to the visitor if he or she has established a password at a particular website and wants to be identified by that site to perform a function or transaction. To browse anonymously, you may set your browser to disable cookies or delete cookies. Please note that disabling cookies for some services will impact ability to use that service. The user can configure his/her browser so that it responds to cookies the way he/she deems fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. The users may check their browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per individual behaviour.
ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION endeavours to use up-to-date security measures to protect your Personal Information. ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION, however, does not make any express or implied warranty with respect to the security measures that it may employ from time to time for the protection of the Personal Information.
ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection which offers the highest degree of security that the donor’s browser is able to support. Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
Welcome to this website of ISHA OUTREACH and ISHA EDUCATION. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
- No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
- No cash or refund of money will be allowed.
- If any in-kind support is received by the donor from anywhere, the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
- Once received, the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation can be made. The donation will be used for the development of the initiative for which it has been made.
Your access to and use of this website (www.ishaoutreach.org) referred to as “Website” is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and ISHA OUTREACH and/or ISHA EDUCATION are superseded and of no force or effect.